We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as the above mentioned Construction firm based in Nairobi, Kenya. We are a construction company with large capabilities of undertaking any sized projects.
The private Ltd. firm is incorporated in Kenya under the companies act and registered with the Kenya revenue authorities since 2008.
Your satisfaction is our firm’s ultimate mission. Having the knowledge and skills in civil, structures and mechanical engineering, we ensure our consultants and clients a professional, quality and thorough job without any regrets.
We complete projects in written contract format between the parties to allow good communication and to share responsibilities and the goal of satisfaction.
The company is formed with three directors with strong academic back ground and high skills in constructions. The directors have worked for a number of construction projects locally and internationally.
The firm’s full spectrum of services includes:
Building Construction Services
- Construction of residential flat.
- Construction of detached residential units.
- Turn key constructions.
- Alteration to existing building works and civil works.
- Storm water and foul drainage systems.
- Reinforced concrete sub and super structures.
- Road works and driveway construction.
Construction Management Services
- Cost estimates and cost planning at implementation stage.
- Drawing up project implementation plan.
- Tenders administration.
- Contract administration, progress and quality control.
- Financial control and certifying work.
- Coordination of sub-contractors during implementation.
- Selection and appointment of specialist sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Holding of regular site/project meeting with clients, consultants and sub-contractors.
Firm’s Curriculum Vitae
Since inception, Amaph Contracts Ltd. has successfully handled the following notable and selected projects among others, in the various categories and stages stated hereunder:-
|01||Housing Complex for Iqbal M.H.||Phase I-4 marionettes with high quality||Mr. Moiz Najmi||36M||2013-2013|
|02||Dawata-E-Hadiyah (Karen)||Phase l-36 community housing consisting of 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses||Mr. Abiturab||98 M||2010-2011|
|03||Dawata-E-Hadiyah (Karen)||Phase 2-24 community housing consisting of 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses||Mr. Abiturab||72 M||2010-2011|
|Mixed high rise consisting of shops in ground floor and 20 units of 1 bedroom apartment||Mruttu Slaman & Associate||22M||2011|
|05||Residence Mahmud Mawji (Nyari)||Construction of 2 no. Bungalows in nyari are||Peter Njoroge Mwaura||25M||2009-2010|
|06||Impala Glass Industries(Addis -Ababa Rd)||Renovations of ware house to offices||Moiz Najmi||11M||2008|
|07||Sea-Link Development (Upper Hill Rd)||Construction Management||Shamla Fernandez Architect||350M||2011-2012|
|08||Parmalene Investments||Construction Management||Studio Infinity||200M||2011-2012|
|09||Ruz Hotel Kilimani||Construction Management||Dogra & Associate||600M||2011-2013|
|10||Standard Chartered Bank (E.A)||Construction Management||Symbion
|11||Airpot Trade Center (JKIA)||Construction Management||Symbion International||200M||2008-2010|
|12||Royal Zanizibar Beach Resort||Construction Management||Nigel
Amaph Contracts Ltd., boasts of the following key professional staff, who, among other support and subordinate staff, are the driving force behind the firm: –
- 2 No. Engineers
- 2 No. Skilled foreman
- 3 No. General foreman
- 2 No. Drivers
- 1 No. Accountant
Construction Plant and Equipment
- 2 No. Commercial vehicles
- 2 No. Saloon vehicles
- 2 No. Concrete mixers
- 1 No. Hoist crane
- 3 No. Mobile water pumps
- 2 No. Vibrators and needle pokers
- 200 pairs of heavy duty scaffolding
- 1500 No. Metal shuttering trappers
- 15 No. Assorted drill machines
- 5 No. Angle grinders
- 2 No. Commercial routers
Old Ngara road, Opposite Post office
P.O Box 433558 – 00100, G.P.O.
0740 467 252